KAOHSIUNG MUSEUM OF HISTORY
No. 272, Zhongzheng 4th Rd., Yancheng Dist., Kaohsiung
Take metro to O4 City Council Station or O2 Yanchengpu Station, walk 10 minutes and arrive to the Museum.
1. From National Freeway (Southbound)
Freeway No.1 (Sun Yat-sen Freeway), get off at Kaohsiubg Interchange Exit B (Zhongzheng Rd.), turn right on Zhongzheng Rd., go straight to arrive the Museum.
2. From Provincial Highway (Southbound)
Provincial Highway No.1 (Minzu Rd.), turn right on Zhongzheng Rd., go straight to arrive the Museum.
3. From Pingtung (Northbound)
Fengping Rd., turn right on Jianguo Rd. or Guangyuan Rd., go staight on Ziyou Rd., keep right on Zhongzheng Rd., go straight to arrive the Museum.
※There are barrier free parking space on the museum square.
It takes 10 minutes from Kaohsiung Train Station, 30 minutes from THSR Zuoying Station, 30 minutes from Kaohsiung International Airport.
0 South, 0 North, 25, 33, Red 52, 60, 76, 77, 82, 91, 99, 214, 219, 224, 248, 8001
KMH Parking Lot Fee & Notice
(一)Parking Fee Information
- NTD$20 per 30 minutes. Free of charge if park less than 30 minutes.
- Maximum parking fee per day is up to NTD$320.
Holders of an issued physical and mental disability identification card or a special license plate:
- The parking fee is free within 4 hours before parking, and the parking fee will be charged in full from the 5th hour.
- Locomotives for the physically and mentally disabled will be assisted to park for free.
(二)Parking Fee Information
- KMH parking lot provides only the parking serviece. We shall not be liable for any theft, loss or damage with regards to any vehicle.
- In case of loss of parking ticket, additional service fee NTD$200 will be applied.
1. KMH parking lot provides only the parking serviece. We shall not be liable for any theft, loss or damage with regards to any vehicle.
2. In case of loss of parking ticket, additional service fee NTD$200 will be applied.
3. Users are requested to park their vehicles within the indicated parking spaces. In case of improper parking, KMH will remove the vehicle and users shall be liable to pay a penalty of NTD$1000 for vehicle removal and NTD$200 per day as custody fee.
4. Parking vehicle loaded with flammable and explosive materials is strickly prohibited. Any intentional or negligent actions that cause damage to the parking lot or its facilities, users are liable for compensation.
5. In case of unpaid parking longer than 7 days, KMH may claim payment from users by a designated date or time. If such payment is expired, it will be dealt with in accordance with national laws.